Providing Peace Of Mind For Business Owners
Business owners often lose sleep at night worrying about growth, success and longevity, but are too bogged down during the day with seemingly endless forms and legal red tape to become truly successful. With traditional hourly representation or a business counsel plan, you can leave the worrying to me, and focus your time and efforts on growing the business of your dreams.
Every business owner should have an attorney that they regularly consult with to ensure that they are doing the best they can for the business they are working so hard to grow.
Whether you are an entrepreneur looking to get started or a well-established business, whether you are a sole operator, a family run business or a franchise owner, I have the expertise, motivation and legal creativity to help you succeed and thrive in today’s tough business climate.
I offer my business clients general representation, assistance with corporate formation and governance, lease negotiation, contract review and preparation, employment law and human resource management, insurance and labor law claims. I am also certified to provide your business with labor law-compliant sexual harassment training, which is mandatory for any company with one or more employees.
Flexible Plans To Meet Your Legal Needs
The Cavall Law Firm, PLLC, offers clients several choices of plans to suit their legal needs. Clients may choose between traditional hourly rates or purchase a customized plan.
The Business Counsel Plan offers:
- Personalized legal plans – Solutions tailored to the unique needs of entrepreneurs, businesses, franchisees
- Affordable, dedicated legal consultation
- Flat-rate legal services for businesses who can’t justify hiring a designated in-house general counsel with high hourly billing rates
- Critical document preparation and analysis, including:
- Incorporation governing/operating agreements
- Vendor or franchise agreement review, leases, licenses and permits
- Insurance policy review and claims handling
- Human resources
- The Legal Concierge Plan offers:
- Services extended to employees and owners for simple will preparation, powers of attorney, health care proxies and traffic matters, handled at a special reduced flat-fee rate.